totality cloud Availability Service Level Agreement (SLA)
1. Coverage: Definitions
The totality cloud Availability Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to you (“Customer”) if you have ordered a totality cloud product from totality services. This only includes:
- Email Accounts (previously total email) – click here for Email Accounts terms & conditions
- Website hosting
- Virtual Servers
As used herein, the term “totality cloud Availability” means the percentage of a particular calendar month that the totality cloud product(s), is available for access by the Customer via Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and HTTPS, as measured by totality services and its third party monitoring tools.
2. Service Level
totality services’ goal is to achieve 100% totality cloud Availability for all customers. Our published service level agreement is 99.5%.
Subject to sections 3 and 4 below, if the totality cloud Availability is less than 100%, totality services will issue a credit to customer in accordance with the following schedule, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge:
|totality cloud Availability||Credit Percentage|
|99.5 to 100%||0%|
|98% to 99.4%||5%|
|95% to 97.9%||20%|
|90% to 94.9%||50%|
|89.9% or below||100%|
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of totality cloud Availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond totality services’ reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane or other acts of God, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA
- Failure of access circuits to the totality services Network, unless such failure is caused solely by totality services. e.g. Internet network is unavailable
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades
- DNS issues outside the direct control of totality services
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any totality services measurement system
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorised by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence or willful misconduct
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. totality services is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. totality services will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of totality services: totality services server links to the Internet, totality services’ routers, and totality services’ servers.
4. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a credit for a totality cloud account, the customer must make a request by sending an email message to email@example.com. The email message MUST include the totality cloud product name in the “Subject” line. Each request in connection with this SLA must include the dates and times of the unavailability of the totality cloud service and must be received by totality services within ten (10) business days after the totality cloud product was not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by totality services, credits will be applied to the next totality cloud invoice after totality services’ receipt of the customer’s credit request. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.
request a quote
If you’d like a quote, simply complete this form and we’ll get back to you. Alternatively, please call us on 020 3744 3105.