North London’s most trusted and award-winning IT Support team
We’ve been helping business in North London and beyond to optimise their IT, cybersecurity, compliance and peace of mind since 2008.
We know peak performing IT can boost the effectiveness, efficiency, productivity, profitability and success of your enterprise.
And through our proactive, remote managed IT support solutions we work 24/7/365 to ensure your IT infrastructures, data, IP and confidential customer information remain available and secure to deliver crucial business continuity.
Forget off the peg solutions, ours are tailored to fit
No two businesses are the same, so neither are our managed IT support solutions. They’re flexible, versatile, can lower your costs and will easily scale and evolve as your organisation does.
So whether you need a newly implemented IT system; have an existing IT infrastructure you want to improve; wish to migrate to a different platform or simply want your IT better supported, we’ll deliver a seamless, available and affordable solution.
Our job is to make your job easier by focusing on the support, monitoring and management of your IT – from undertaking routine updates to fast technical fixes – so you can concentrate on running your business.
All the IT support you need, all from one expert team
- We’re a Microsoft Partner and hold industry certifications, such as Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001.
- Our extensive and accurate onboarding process, which includes a free technical deep dive and consultation meeting, provides you with detailed and fully-costed proposals to help you budget.
- We’ll provide you with a personal Account Manager for a single point of contact and to optimise your service.
Our comprehensive IT support package includes:
Unlimited remote IT support via phone & e-mail, for:
- Windows & Mac Workstations
- Server, Virtual Server, NAS & Network
- Office 365 & Google G Suite
- IT security solutions
- Proactive maintenance of IT infrastructure
- New staff on-boarding & staff leavers’ off-boarding
- Hardware advisory, purchase & lease
- Hardware audit and asset management
- Weekly or monthly helpdesk report
- Monthly or quarterly Account Management meetings
- IT Director service (1-hour free IT consultancy per month)
Our extensive range of options, includes:
- Onsite IT support, per hour or per day
- 24/7/365 IT support
- International IT support
- IT security
- IT consultancy
- Mailbox & data migrations
- Hosted solutions
- Hardware purchase & lease
- Office moves
- Internet & telephony
- Network cabling