Business IT support in West London
If you’ve ever thought, ‘Wouldn’t it be great if our IT just worked,’ you would benefit from our award-winning IT support services and we should be talking.
totality services was founded in 2008 to set-up and keep your technology working at peak performance levels to help your people stay productive and your organisation profitable and growing. In short, we monitor your IT 24/7 to minimise faults, issues and threats and maximise your tech’s availability and your business continuity.
We work with numerous small to medium-sized businesses across London, one of our offices is based in Putney so this part of London is our spiritual home. West London is also home to some of the capital’s most sought-after residential addresses, any number of successful businesses and world famous landmarks.
Our IT support company in West London is to set up and keep your technology working at peak performance levels to ensure your people are always productive and your business profitable. But, most of all, you can count on us to deliver fast, flexible, reliable, affordable, and effective fixes when anything goes away.
West London IT Professionals
We’ve worked with numerous operations of every shape, size and sector. So we’ve become highly experienced and expert in delivering fast, flexible, reliable, affordable and effective IT support in London.
And while the speed of the fix is of the essence – we’ve resourced our help desk, customer service and technical support teams to hit that most important of KPIs – there’s so much more to us than that. Right from IT advice and consultancy, software, hardware installations, upgrades and repairs, through new implementations, migrations and digital transformations to exacting cybersecurity and compliance tools, everything we do is driven by the needs of your business.
IT Support for West London that‘s built on firm foundations
Not only do we provide IT support, IT services and IT security solutions that are completely flexible and tailored to fit your business requirements exactly, they’re scalable so they can evolve as your operations do.
And whether you opt for managed, remote or on-site IT support you’ll benefit from the consistent peace of mind that comes from knowing we’re:
- Experts in Windows and Mac environments.
- Equally adept with innovative, Cloud-based collaboration tools like
- Microsoft Office 365 and Google Workspace
- Microsoft Partners and recognised by a wide range of the world’s leading IT vendors.
- Accredited to key industry certifications, such as Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001.
What’s more, everything we do is designed to be clear, simple and fair. That’s right from our simple and fully-costed onboarding process to our straightforward service level agreements (SLAs). As a result, you always know what to expect from us.
IT support in West London that delivers results
If you’d like to take your business to the next level, the right IT backed up with the right IT support can empower you and your people to do just that, helping to improve your effectiveness, efficiency, productivity, profitability and competitive edge.
We’re here to help businesses in West London
The key benefit you’ll enjoy when you partner with us is peace of mind. We’ll give you total confidence in your technology, from servers, PCs, laptops and mobile devices through your network equipment such as switches and routers to cybersecurity-specific applications like firewalls and anti-virus software.
Our services and solutions are designed and delivered to provide everything you need to be able to concentrate on managing your business while leaving us to manage your technology, including:
- Unrivalled experience and expertise of partnering numerous organisations in a wide range of industry sectors.
- Proactive and fast response times, to keep your IT and your people working.
- Around the clock remote monitoring – with our service desk support just a call or e-mail away – so that we spot and stop performance and security issues before you even know you’ve had them.
- Ensuing you’re enterprise is compliant to the most important data protection and privacy regulations, like GDPR.
- Straightforward and transparent service level agreements (SLAs) drawn up to meet your needs, so you can be confident in, and plan around, IT support.
- Installing all those fiddly and time-consuming fixes, patches and updates when required, to ensure your IT and data are kept safe and secure.
- Regularly reviewing and refining our IT strategy and IT support to ensure our service is aligned with – and able to deliver – your commercial objectives.