Microsoft 365 Teams – an overview
A key platform of Microsoft 365 is Teams, a fully integrated chat-based hub for collaborative teamwork that includes online video meetings, document sharing, telephony and many other key features – all designed to drive better business communications and decision making.
This shared workspace software makes collaboration across teams, departments and the enterprise – both with in-house and remote working colleagues and partners – faster, easier and more effective, so your organisation’s objectives and timelines can be met.
Bespoke Remote or Onsite Training for Microsoft 365 Teams
During our practical training your delegates will learn how to:
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams
- Hold internal and external video conferences and live events
- Share and collaborate both with internal teams and clients
- Increase visibility and productivity through integrations with Planner and To Do
- Collaborate in real time via the SharePoint application
- Replace your telephone systems with Business Voice for Teams
Let our training deliver a difference for your business
Please call us for informal, confidential and no obligation chat about your Microsoft 365 training needs. You’ll soon find out why we’ve achieved two Feefo Gold Trusted Service Awards, Five Star ratings from Trustpilot and Google and have a 98% client retention rate amongst our London-based clients.