Our professionals keep your IT infrastructure optimised and secure
totality services become your IT Department through providing tailored advice, hardware, solutions and support for your IT infrastructure, all whilst ensuring high levels of security and compliance requirements, such as GDPR, are adhered to.
Our managed IT support contract provides unrivalled support for Windows and Mac environments. Although we provide excellent reactive IT support, we add most value through our IT management solutions and team of experienced technicians who constantly monitor, update and maintain systems to ensure maximum business productivity and IT security.
Our service, solutions and knowledge provide full of peace of mind from an IT point of view, allowing your business and staff to focus on core activities.
Putting our clients first
We understand two businesses cannot operate in the same way, so we propose IT Support and solutions in London based on your specific business requirements.
We have a 98% client retention rate, thanks to our personal and tailored approach to IT Support – this is also reflected in our excellent client reviews on Feefo, Trustpilot and Google.
totality services’ approach towards onboarding your business
Before we begin supporting your business, we follow the steps below:
- Technical deep dive and consultation meeting will be held free of cost to know your set-up and requirements, both commercially and technically.
- An internal totality services technical meeting takes place to discuss about all the collected information and define an appropriate support and solution.
- A detailed proposal will be provided along with associated costs for it.
- On proposal agreement, onboarding process will start for free. Depending on the complexity of project, this activity will require 4 to 12 weeks lead time.
- On completion of the onboarding, the support contract will begin.
The following is included in our package:
- Windows & Mac Workstations
- Server, Virtual Server, NAS & Network
- Office 365 & Google Workspace
- IT Security solutions
The following options are available:
Since 2008, the totality services team have recruited intelligent and skilled engineers who can communicate in plain English. Through recruiting the best talent, with above market remuneration rates, we’re able to provide our clients with leading support as demonstrated through excellent reviews and low client turnover.
As part of your IT support provider selection process, we highly recommend you speak to some of our clients to find out how we’ve helped them over the years.