IT support London organisations can rely on
Our IT support solutions keep your systems optimised and secure. Our friendly team of experts based in London has years of experience in providing small to medium sized businesses with an unrivalled IT support service – with rapid response times and proven IT solutions right around the clock.
What makes us the leading provider of IT Support London?
Since 2008, totality services has evolved and grown to become one of the leading providers of IT support London to small to medium sized businesses.
Let us become your IT partner and provide you with fully tailored IT support, effective strategic advice, proactive maintenance and monitoring for your IT infrastructure, all whilst ensuring your business adheres to the highest levels of cyber security and compliance requirements, such as GDPR.
Please don’t take our word for our exceptional technical support and customer service as IT support London professionals. Our track record and years of experience speak for themselves. We’re winners of the coveted Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award for the exceptional customer service we’ve delivered over the years.
Managed IT support
Our managed IT support services provide numerous small to medium sized London businesses with unrivalled support for Windows and Mac environments, wherever they are located in the Capital.
We provide fast response times and rapid reactive support when and wherever needed through our high quality 24/7 IT Support. This is where our qualified UK based engineers, proactively monitor, update, patch and maintain your systems to ensure maximum business productivity and security.
With totality services as your IT provider, you work with an experienced account manager who understands your business and who will be in regular contact, to ensure your IT service and strategy are kept on track and who will be always available to help.
Our managed IT Services and overall knowledge provide you with complete peace of mind from an IT point of view, allowing your business and staff to focus on core activities.
As your IT partner, we provide you with complete confidence in your technology which empowers you to plan and work with peace of mind – to maximise uptime, productivity and profitability while minimising downtime, costs, business interruption and uncertainty, so we’ll ensure all your IT systems and employees are always up and running, enabling you get the most out of your IT so you can focus on your business success.
totality services’ approach towards onboarding your business
Before we begin supporting your business with our IT service, we follow the simple steps below to ensure we fully understand your operations and you are fully happy with the costs and commitments involved:
- Technical deep dive and consultation meeting will be held free of cost to know your set-up and requirements, both commercially and technically.
- An internal totality services technical meeting takes place to discuss about all the collected information and define an appropriate support and solution.
- A detailed proposal will be provided along with associated costs for it.
- On proposal agreement, onboarding process will start for free. Depending on the complexity of project, this activity will require 4 to 12 weeks lead time.
- On completion of the onboarding, the support contract will begin.
From that point forward, we proactively and constantly monitor, update and maintain your systems to optimise business continuity, data security and compliance to international standards, such as GDPR.
All of the following are included in our award winning IT support package:
- Windows & Mac Workstations
- Server, Virtual Server, NAS & Network
- Microsoft 365 & Google Workspace
- IT Security solutions
The following options are available to tailor your IT support:
Business IT support that puts our clients first
We know that every business is unique and no two businesses operate in the same way, so we carefully tailor our IT support services and expert advice to the specific requirements of your enterprise and its operations.
In fact, we provide bespoke business IT support to a wide variety of companies in a wide range of sectors. We’re the IT partner of choice for businesses in a diverse spectrum of industries, right from Architecture, Financial and Law Firms to Charities, Property, Education and other professional sectors.
As you’d expect from a leading IT support company with offices in Central London and Greater London, both remote and onsite IT support are included as standard in our full service offering
This provides you with innovative systems (from Microsoft, Apple and other leading vendors) and best IT practices through compliant, cyber secure solutions and high-level security platforms you can rely on.
However, it’s our fast, effective and efficient responses to client issues that have enabled us to achieve 98% client retention rate. This results-based attitude, plus our personal and tailored approach to IT support, is also reflected in our multitude of 5 Star client reviews on Feefo, Trustpilot and Google.
- End-to-end IT service for hardware, IT support & IT security
- Both remote working & onsite IT Support in London included in your package
- Mac & Microsoft Windows IT support including Microsoft 365 & Google Workspace
- Providing more than 120 London businesses with managed IT service and IT solutions
- Supporting over 2,000 users across London businesses with our outsourced IT service
- 100% UK based IT support staff
- Quick & effective issue resolution
- Pro-active IT service, IT solutions & technical advice
- Support access 24/7, 365 days a year even on bank holidays
Winner of the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award for customer service and one of London’s highest rated IT Support providers
IT Support that only succeeds if your business does
We’ve evolved into the London IT support provider of choice since our formation in 2008.
Not only have we delivered rapid response times, technical excellence, bespoke solutions, cost efficiency and a hassle free personal service to numerous clients across London, we’ve grown and succeeded simply by managing our clients’ IT and budgets like they were our own.
Building the future success of our London IT support services on the firm foundations of our past
- We believe our business only succeeds if we help your business to do the same.
- Our key strength is to empower any small to medium sized business to raise their game and benefit from the kind of remote IT and cybersecurity solutions that big, blue-chip corporations take for granted.
- We deliver IT service solutions with a human face, the technology we deploy and maintain revolves around personal service and customer care – they’re what get us out of bed in the morning.
- We utilise best-in-class, best-fit London IT support and IT security solutions and industry best practices to give your company a competitive edge.
- We ensure your technology is fully optimised, compliant, cyber secure and stable by Implementing high-level security systems, so that you can have complete trust in your IT to deliver maximum business productivity and minimum downtime.
- We proactively address any issues for problem prevention
- We’re certified Microsoft and Apple partners, so we can help all business Windows and Mac users.
- We have achieved ISO 27001 certification and hold the government Cyber Security Essentials certification.
- Award-winning & highly accredited
The excellence of our managed IT support in London has enabled us to achieve the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award, Five Star ratings from both Trustpilot and Google and a 98% client retention rate.
You can’t beat our award-winning IT support London experience
Our support team is made up of Technical Account Managers and certified engineers. It’s our people that drive and deliver the difference in the exceptional level of customer service and technical support they achieve for clients across London.
That’s because since 2008 we’ve recruited the best in intelligent, skilled, fully trained and qualified London based engineers and specialists who can communicate in plain English. Through recruiting the best talent with above market remuneration rates and resourcing them without compromise with industry-leading tools, we’re able to provide you with hassle free, market leading IT support.
If you’re looking for an outsourced IT Support service that delivers expertise, rather than just an IT support London supplier, may we suggest as part of your IT support provider selection process, you speak to some of our clients to find out how much we’ve helped them over the years.
The many business benefits of outsourced IT support services
We are one of London’s leading IT providers and as such our key role is to maximise your IT’s uptime and operational effectiveness, while minimising downtime and costs. Many SMEs experience frustration, productivity loss and inefficiency because of ineffective IT support solutions.
Outsourcing IT ensures that all employees are focused on their core roles – less worrying about ongoing IT issues, means more time spent focusing on your overall business goals and growth.
However, we deliver many other business benefits of effective IT Outsourcing, these include:
Speedy, effective and efficient resolution
To mitigate the stress levels and hassles of you and your team – including your remote working staff – we ensure you have the right technology in place to support full business continuity. That means specialist backup and disaster recovery solutions plus fast response to any technical issues that may arise, to prevent potential productivity drops and business disruption.
Reduced costs and simple budgeting
Outsourcing your IT will enable you to establish clear IT budgets, projections and costs, so you can plan your finances around our service. Choosing to outsource your IT with a trusted IT provider, you can be certain all issues will be dealt with by a team of experienced professionals.
Freedom from distractions
Stop worrying about IT, our job is to focus our energies on setting up, maintaining and running your IT successfully, so you can relax and focus your energies on running your business successfully.
Safety, IT security and compliance right down the line
We can ensure you have in place the best-in-class high-level security technology and compliance practices to protect you from cyber attacks.
Our team of qualified engineers proactively check and ensure your IT infrastructure, network, critical data, e-mail system and website are monitored and maintained. We’ll also educate your employees to help them identify phishing emails attempts and other kind of cyber threats.
Quick and efficient 24/7 support
Boost productivity with our reliable 24/7 support from IT professionals. We can help reduce downtime and ensure your people can work efficiently, as well as protect them and their technologies while they work from home or from any location.
All the capabilities you need, all in one place
With our managed IT support, you gain all the experience and expertise of a wide range of IT support experts who are all specialists in different technology environments and platforms.
Honing your competitive edge
In today’s highly competitive markets, having the right technology and strategy for back up – including the latest, fastest and most cost-effective equipment – means you gain the edge over your competition.
We offer unrivalled IT Support and technology solutions across all London Boroughs including:
Wandsworth, Kensington, Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, City of Westminster, Victoria, Greater London, Hammersmith and Fulham, Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Barking, Barnet, Brent, Bromley, Camden, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon and Islington.