Superb business IT support in South London
Cross the Thames on London Bridge (the river’s first permanent crossing) at Southwark, keep going and you’re in South London. And our IT support company services South London, having criss-crossed the Thames countless times to help a growing number of clients there since 2008. South London has been called a unique collection of urban villages. Not many places could offer you a river-side stroll in Kingston, a picnic in Richmond Park, the fascinating history of Greenwich and the cutting edge art of the Tate Modern all topped off with a great night out in cool Clapham.
And like our small to medium-sized business clients right across greater London, the IT support services we deliver for our South London clients means they can focus on their customers not their technology and work with confidence because we’ve got their back (and backups); all the while knowing their data is safe and secure.
The IT support solution for South London
So if you want your IT to deliver the competitive edge, productivity and profitability your business needs to succeed, our proactive, remote managed IT support solutions work 24/7/365 to minimise faults, issues and threats and maximise your business-continuity.
Our managed IT support solutions are tailored to your needs, flexible, scale and evolve as your business does and result in fast, excuse and stress-free fixes when you need them.
Our IT support delivers rapid, reliable results in South London because we’re:
- Experts in both Mac and Windows environments.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office 365 (we’re a Microsoft Partner) and Google G Suite collaboration platforms.
- Accredited to stringent industry certification standards, including Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001.
- Providers of a rapid, simple and fully-costed onboarding process.
- Ready to tailor and optimise our service to your requirements via your own personal Account Manager and single point of contact.
- Winners of two consecutive Feefo Gold Trusted Service Awards, Five Star ratings from both Trustpilot and Google and a 98% client retention rate.